Hello my Fathead Pepper Family!
Video Recipe: The Pretzel Pepper
One of Fathead's favorite recipes is the Fathead “Football” Pretzel Pepper. Using Fathead’s Veggie Peppers, pretzel (or pizza dough), and a few simple ingredients, can amp up your favorite fathead peppers into a perfect snack on Football Sundays. Watch the video below and get the recipe from Fathead himself!
- Fathead's Gourmet Veggie Peppers (including the Marinade)
- Pretzel or Pizza Dough
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Roll out pretzel (or pizza) dough onto a flat surface.
- Take a Fathead Gourmet Veggie Pepper and place the pepper (stuffed opening facing down) onto the dough.
- Trim the dough around the pepper in a circle, enough to wrap around the pepper.
- Pinch the top of the dough to create a seal.
- Cut off any excess dough, if necessary.
- Place wrapped peppers on a lightly buttered nonstick baking sheet.
- Line up wrapped peppers on baking sheet keeping about 1-2 inches of space between each pepper.
- Coat peppers lightly with melted butter.
- Place in preheated oven (350 degrees) for about 10 min (or golden brown)
When the peppers of done, take out of the oven, and let cool on the countertop for about 2-3 min.
- Take peppers and place onto your favorite serving plate (to share with all of your football friends)
- Dipping Sauce – Take the marinade that the peppers were in, Shake the jar up (with the lid on of course), and pour into a dipping container.
- Dip the Pretzel Peppers into the marinade & enjoy with all your friends and family!